From:
Fred Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:55:43 -0500
Howdy Y'all!

Being in need of flea control for my three fuzzbutts I have decided to
try Advantage (1/2 cat dose).  I plan to treat one at a time and isolate
him/her until the liquid has dried.  This will prevent the others from
licking the stuff while wet.  Any know how long it takes for Advantage
to become "lick safe" after application?

Best regards,
Fred Schroeder
NRA Life Member
Homepage: http://schroeder-family.us

Behold the superfluous.  They are always sick.  They vomit their gall
and call it a newspaper.  Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900