From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 20:32:35 -0400
Winners have been announced and contacted on our Summer Fundraiser.
You can get the details in our bi-monthly e-newsletter. If you aren't
on our email list you can read it via the link below. A subscription
is free - just email me to get added to the list.

http://www.ferret-fact.org/pawprint0910.htm

Also announced in it is our need to try to adopt out more ferrets. (I
think probably EVERY shelter of EVERY speciies is in the same boat this
summer!)

We did well with the special adoption days held last month, but even
more furry faces arrived as fast as the others left - which was sort of
the point! Move some to be able to take more in. So FACT is at capacity
once more.

Also, am happy to announce a new piece of FERRET JEWELRY! A
topaz-colored, rhinestone, standing ferret about 3" tall is available
as a pin or a pendant. We didn't get a lot to start until we see what
the ferret community feels about some ferret bling. :) We can get more
relatively quickly, and are also looking at getting them done in
additional colors. (Did someone say they wanted a PINK ferret?) LOL

Suggestions are welcome! One of the colors we are looking at is
translucent white to represent albino's and BEW's. We wanted to keep
the price low and have flexibility in stone colors.

You can see it at the bottom of the newsletter. And we welcome any
shelter or club wholesale inquiries (12 or more pieces please) so
you can offer them locally in time for your Christmas fundraising.

Dooks to all.
Ann Gruden