Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 09:40:00 CDT
First I'd like to commend BIG for the wonderful job he does, and Dr.
Williams and Weiss too.  I feel sorry for the ferrets who's humans
unsubscribed over the Trib issue.  This list is so valuable to all of us I
can't understand why they'd unsubscribe.  Each of us are different and have
differing opinions.  I feel extremely strongly about our little fuzzies and
as each of you suffer losses so do I.  I can understand and relate to all
the emotions we see here, pain, anger, sorrow, horror, happiness etc.  I am
me and you are you.  I won't condemn or condone what you say.  It is not my
right.  I will express my opinions, as I am doing now, and I hope all
others feel they can too without being flamed.  I am here because I care.
Because I care I will read every word, if I do not agree I may or may not
reply depending on the severity of the issue, but I will do it tactfully.
The ferrets in our home have benefited from what I've learned here and I
thank everyone for their input.  As I said, this list is very valuable.
Hugs to all.  tle