From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 15:18:20 -0500
My vet and I were to go to Michigan on Friday.  In preparation I pulled out
my rabies data, 4 large file boxes, and started going through them to pull
out the most pertinent data.  Well my idea of what is pertinent and Buds,
and Docs, and Randas, and Marleys and... must be different because they were
pulling out data quicker than I could put it back in.  Then they pushed onto
the floor what I had piled on the bed which then mingled with the discarded
duplicates of other data I had thrown on the floor to toss in the trash.
(sigh) They were so helpful that I had to tote much of my data to the office
to work on after work.  So that put me home later, much later.  Well that
didn't make them happy either.  So throughout the nights they fussed with
each other and made good use of the carpet,(sigh, sigh), which made more
work for me.  I threatened to run away from home and to put them ALL in
cages.  It didn't work.  Last night some friends came over to play with the
ferrets while I cleaned house.  That did it!  They slept the night away
while I studied the data till wee hours in the morning.  So now I have a
clean house (well it was when I left this morning) and my files are in
order. :-)  And court is canceled. :-(   But of course that gives me more
time to prepare for when/if it is rescheduled.  :-)

Hugs to all.  tle