From:
Amy Nahirny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 19:07:42 -0400
Hi Everyone

Ferret Math just might be hitting my household.  I found a friend of my
sister's who just doesn't have time for his MF 3 yr old male fert and I told
him if he got along with my Putz that I would be more than willing to take
him in.  But I'm not sure what to expect.  He said Aramis has been a bit
nippy lately and tempermental and extremely hyper but I think its due to
long periods of time in the cage.  How will I know if the two definately
don't get along?  If I see blood or my sweet female runs and hides?  I know
I will be writing in for advice on these two..  I just hope things go
smoothly.

Amy