Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 01:30:48 -0600
Where do I get the wonderful sounding 96 ferret calendar?  I also wanted to
talk about my Rocky and Chelsea whom I have written about before.  Rocky has
insul.  and Chelsea has the adrenal tumors.  Rocky has urethritis, which he
is now on Clavamox for.  Could this at all be related to the insulinoma, or
is it separate?  The vet has mentioned surgery for him more than once.  Has
anyone gone through this with their ferret?  I also mentioned the adrenal
tumor.  Turns out that this experienced ferret vet has never done a surgery
for this, but would like to.  I thought this was more common than that!  She
said that it would be around $250 to remove the gland.

One further note about Rocky--He is on prednisone (4mg per day).  One other
person has thought that this was too high.  I cant seem to get a vet's
opinion on this.  Is there one out there that can email me about this?

Thanks
Sheri