From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:48:37 EST
i just wanted to clear something up...:)

Kristine has done an absolutely wonderful job on the Ferret Giving Tree...
i don't think i could have done it half as well!!...and i would like to
thank her for doing this...without the work she has done..this would not
have been possible...:)

BUT...JUDY COOKE is the one who thought of it...Kristine did the fabulous
job on the page...but the ORIGINAL credit goes to JUDY COOKE...who is
ALWAYS doing things to help the fuzzies...

I personally owe her a great debt that i will never be able to repay...
She has my LitteWhiteGirl buried under her apple tree with her beloved
pets...that is a gesture and a comfort that i will never be able to
repay... Thank you, Judy...

a friend for life...
kat

KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy, and the
biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!

The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97