Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:32:25 EDT
There is a yard sale in Bethesday Maryland to benefit our shelter this
coming saturday April 27th.  It starts at 8am and goes until 3pm.
Location is not far from Dr. Weiss Bradley Hills Animal Hospital.

There is plants for the yard, office equipment and furniture, home
furniture and much much more.  We have a few adrenal surgeries we are
trying to get the money up for.  So please if you are in the area stop
on by.

Email me for directions

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue