Date:
Thu, 22 May 2014 21:41:42 -0400
Hey guys, I recently got 2 emails about ferrets needing homes here in
Florida. My shelter is full and I need to be able to provide for the
ones I have here. The first email is about 3 four year olds that cannot
be separated. 1 male and 2 females. All are in good health but will
need to go to a ferret knowledgeable home due to their ages. The family
is going through a divorce. They are located in Bradenton and come with
a ferret nation cage. The second email is for 2 one year old males.
The young son loves them very much but the father isn't able to take
care of them any longer. They are located in Orlando. If anyone is
interested we can try and help with transport within the Florida area.
I wouldn't ask for help but what few shelters we have left here are
maxed.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat