From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:43:29 EST
Hello.  My name is Lisa and I have two fuzzbutts and they are the best
weezils in the world!  I have had them for about three years and they are
my first set of ferrets.  After having them, I know I will have ferrets the
rest of my life!  They are the best animals in the world.  My heart falls
apart everytime I see one of their sweet faces.  Clara is a sable girrlly
and she is so sweet and has never even tried to bite anyone!  She loves to
scoot around her ferret sized cookie monster that she pulled off my shelf
as a baby and claimed it her favorite.  Otis is my stinky 4lb albino male.
He is very territorial but a baby at heart.  He is paralyzed at the sound
of the vacuum and loves to cuddle with me.

So, that's me weevils in a nutshell.  I am 20 yrs old, a secretary at a
physics firm, I live in Nashville, TN and I do not like country music!!  I
am in school going for a degree in zoology.  I have a long road ahead of
me!!!  Thanks for reading and thanks to all the people who have helped me
with my butterball ottie!!

Lisa