From:
CROW Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:07:46 -0700
Hi all,

I had an extremely frustrating day yesterday, and I wanted to share it with
people who could sympathize.  Before I left for work yesterday the fuzzies
decided that their water bowl was in the wrong place, so they would move it.
SPLASH!  Ok, I soak up all the water with a towel, refill the bowl, wedge it
in the corner and leave for work.  When I come home from work the bowl has
been moved out of the corner and dumped AGAIN.  I can't figure it out, why
now, they've never done this before!  At least there was a little bit left
in the bottom for them to drink during the day.

All right, I think, we'll use the other, flat water bowl, they won't be able
to tip that.  Yeah, right.  Soaked carpet for the third time.  Plus, now the
other bowl is in the kitchen (I keep water for them there as well), so I
guess the fuzzies thought that dumping that bowl out again would be a good
way to clean the kitchen floor.

So today it is off to the pet store to buy a water bottle and either screw
it to the wall, or affix it some way so they always have water.  I feel
sorry for Rafael, now he won't be able to stick his head under the water
like he likes to do.

jackie (water soaker upper and food replacer)
Rachel (terror of the house, and my baby)
Rafael (principal water bowl mover and dumper, but an angel the rest of
the time, honest)