Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:46:52 -0700
April,

No worries. I was more upset about the gas thing than the few dollars
more. Maybe that didn't come though :)

Yep, I got the letter explaining why. The part where I went "at this
rate" was aimed again, toward the fuel "crisis" we are having in the
United States as of the last 2 years, versus an actual problem with the
price hike. In no way was I trying to complain about Totally Ferret's
decision....I am sorry it seemed that way.

Laryssa