From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:42:50 -0400
Ferret Lovers Delight in the Happiness your Fuzzies will have snuggling
in our Awesome Bedding.  Buyers Rave over our bedding as our Main Goal
is to provide Beautifully made Premium quality, long lasting, durable
bedding that is Reasonably Affordable for ALL Consumers and Handcrafted
in A PET FREE BUILDING.

We are self-supporting & Provide a permanent loving home for Many Former
Rescues and have been making Our Trusted Quality Bedding since 2001.  All
purchases are appreciated and your Fuzzies will DOOK! DOOK!! in pure
pleasure.

We invite you to check it out-

Thanks from Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR
Goldie,Twister,Whitey,Buffy,Paprika,Livvie,Bailey,Cal,
Rexy,Luke,Leah,Chocolate,Godiva,Cooper,Dexter,Sarah,Zoey,
Trudy,Bandit,Georgie,Gidget,Alvin,Amy,Jerry,Precious Girl,
Roz,Cocoa and Dominic(Nicky for short)

here are just a few items from our Ebay store
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3981093184
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3981093184
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3979986056