From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 1996 11:55:44 EDT
Hi all--
A local pet shop just reduced some of its ferret merchandise, and I'm
awfully tempted by this one ferret trail kit.  It's the one with two balls,
I forget how many pipes, four elbows, and a free Frankie Ferret.  After
taxes it would end up being about $87 Canadian, or about $60-65 US.  Is this
a reasonable price?  Now that I've moved and the ferrets are confined to a
smaller space, I think they could use the entertainment.  I have some dryer
hose but the ferret trail would be more aethestically pleasing.

In the wonders will never cease department-- yesterday Amelia rousted Cully
out of his sleeping spot and drove him away, taking it over.  This is the
reverse of the usual pattern-- I'll interpret it as positive evidence about
Amelia's confidence level with regard to Cully.  I've had Cully since
November and they're still not friends...

Regina