From:
Dori Burnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:46:07 -0800
I read with some interest Lee's account of using coloidal silver with
ZuZu's adrenal.

When my ferrets had their first bout with ECE I gave them about 1/8 cc
every day AFTER their course of antibiotics was over.  I have no way of
knowing how much good if any it did in that instance, but since then every
critter in my house (including me) gets a dose at at the first sign of
sniffle, cough or runny nose and the household has been flu/cold free for
2 years now.

In the 1920's-1940's silver was ground into a fine powder and suspended in
water Over 650 bacteria, virus and fungi were considered treatable with
this silver till it was forgotten with the advent of patented antibiotics.
Now colloidal silver is is extremely minute sized silver particles with a
positive electric charge, so it is even more effective than the powderred
stuff.

Oh, and there are supposdly no side affects even from high concentrations.
Sorry for the history lesson but I really like this stuff.  Anybody else
out there have any ezperience with it?  Doc's, what do you think?

Best to all, Dori

"Life is a quarry, out of which we are to mold, chisel and complete a
character."