From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:41:15 -0800
(My email program wigged and sent my submission before I had finished
typing :-/)

TERRI - please call me.  We were supposed to be heading to the Inland
NW Ferret Show Fri this weekend.  I'm getting worried cuz you're not
returning calls or emails.  I hope you're ok as is the shelter.

*** ANYONE who knows if something has happened with Terri or the shelter
PLEASE let me know!  I'm getting really worried ***

This message is going to get to you too late to get hold of me - we're
leaving after work on Friday.  Neil and I are going as we have the booth
for "Little Star".  I just got another 100 CD's ready to take with me.
But damn wanted to at least get hold of you so I could set up your booth
with your banners and stuff :(

Anyone going - look for me at the show!!!!

Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com