From:
MRS HOPE RUMPCA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 10:21:43 EDT
Hello, I'm new!

My name is Hope and I discovered the FML on the 6th of this month.  Where
Have You Been All My Life???  You guys are great!  I've downloaded as many
back issues as I can handle and I plan on spending my weekend getting to
know you all.

I am owned by 2 fuzzies (Razz & Tazz - brothers), 4 dogs and 8 cats.  (oh
and I have a hubbie in there too!  <G>) We got our fuzzies as our one year
anniversary gifts to each other (I'd had one before but she passed away at
age 8).  Who needs kids when you have fuzzies?!?  Well, thank you for
letting me join your list.

Hope