Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2008 07:50:48 EST
Group,

Where do I start... well I suppose I want to thank Jean for all she
has done for ferrets in the Cleveland Ohio area.

Next worthy of mentioning is that there's a new sheriff in town... so
to speak. Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services is our name and rescuing
re-educating and re-homing is our game. Check out the web site
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org
for more information.

We're taking baby steps. We are in process of becoming 501(c)(3).
We're close... yes we are.

We are having a gift wrapping event at Borders Books in Strongsville
Ohio on December 13th (this Saturday) from 4:00 PM til close. Come on
out, buy a book or two, have us wrap it for a small donation and meet
the new crew! I will be there probably for the majority of the time.

Dave R.