From:
Victory Hegedus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 01:01:03 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a new ferret harness and leash and was hoping someone could
suggest some places i.e. mail, internet, Vancouver,BC or Washington state
area, to find some which are a little different I am tired of the basic
hagen model and breaking my nails, and getting nipped by impatient ferrets
while trying to remove it.  Plus something "fashionable" would be fun.
Please feel free to e-mail me personnally.  Any mail order places that sell
feret products would be nice also.

Thanks, Dooks to all,
Victory, Phanos, Xienna, and Nickles
(Help it's the zoo over here!)