From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 03:17:31 -0400
Please,......Mr. "Rude One", I do not believe this is a "Debate", as you
said,..in fact, "Debates" are exactly what should be "avoided" here on
the fml!..not to mention how 'polite' you were with your "nopes"!...Is
that how you got your nickname?....And how about..."Racism and slander in
the same post!  Goodness me."from S.Hewet,...Oh My!!!!..Lions & Tigers &
Bears,..goodness me!  ..There was no 'racism' nor 'slander' in that
sentence!...Stop the nit-picking!  There ARE many countries represented
here, and location has a lot to do with this whole damned live=natural
vs Kibble "discussion", NOT DEBATE!!!....

Myself, living in a small, 'controlled', housing park makes it impossible
to even try to have prey around for food, hell, the owner wants $5 per
ferret as is!, God forbid a neighbor sees me feeding natural!....whereas
in Texas, Utah, England(rural), Australia, and all the other countries
with more open space, & less people per square mile than my State of New
Jersey, have more 'room' to have "out buildings" for what is needed!
BTW, how can you 'tell' if one IS from Australia, unless they mention it
in their post or as an aquaintence??  I think that each poster`s Country
of Origin, should be listed at the end of their posts,...might make it a
bit easier to understand where their thoughts were coming from...BIG, is
this feasable?....I`ve never had the "gift" of having a nice barn behind
the farmhouse in the British Isles, where my ferrets could go into &
patrol,..having a hell of a time rolling & jumping in the hay & straw!!!

AND one more & final thing,...I would love to see the "Absolute
Groundswell" all over the world of people changing the diets of their
dogs (and cats) to a more 'natural' one!!!  ...Not at my spca, not with
my dogs, nor friend`s dogs,..???  What is considered a "more Natural"
Diet????  I would like to see the truth!...

Dooks..John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA!

P.S., Stick to it, Debi...you are correct!......USA.!
john rich <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: Debate is fine with me, as long as it is civil.  I
think MOST of the posts have been great, but there were a few exceptions
unfortunately.

Re the country of origin of a post: I don't know most of them.  Sometimes
it can be determined by the e-mail address, but most often it can't.
Someone from AOL.COM, for example, can be from almost anywhere.  BIG]