From:
caroline yingling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 11:34:22 -0700
Dear Bridge Greeters,

It is with great sadness that I must ask you to watch for my beautiful
black sable. Jonesy will be arriving at the Bridge on late Monday
afternoon. He came to me as a rescue many years ago. I told his
previous owner that I would find him a good home. I could'nt bear
to give him up so he stayed here with me. Jonesy always had a large
stomach because of an enlarged spleen. Just recently it has become
bigger and we found out that he has a tumor. Surgery is not an option.
When Jonesy came to me we found out that he was blind. His tail had
also been broken. I'm worried that Jonesy will not be able to find his
path to the Bridge. I have asked my friends to light a candle for him,
to help him find his way. I am also concerned about his two cagemates,
Buddy and Goose. I think they knew something was wrong before I did.
They have been very protective of him. Goose will let him eat before he
does. And Buddy cleans and grooms him for it is getting hard for Jonesy
to do this now.

Please keep them in your thoughts. I will miss you Mr. Jones. Please
look for your other ferret friends when you get there. Now you will
be able to see who has loved you so dearly for all these years.