From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:05:15 -0500
Greetings and condolences to those with ill fur children, or those who
have left them.

I have a cage that is 14 x 36 x 48.  It has 2 full floors, 2 balconies,
large metal pan it sits in.  The wire is coated.  Part of the Crew of Merry
Mayhem now has a luxurious Martin's Cage Townhouse to live in (and the
other part will have one eventually, too).  In being able to join a group
of 6 with a group of 2 has opened up this cage, which I no longer need.

If there is anyone close in driving distance to us-a ferret owner or a
shelter in need of more cage space, this cage is absolutely free-I don't
want money for it, I want to donate it.  It won't collapse, so you'll need
space to place it in for the trip home.

If anyone is interested, please contact me!  I live in Lafayette, Indiana,
but am willing to meet someone to give them this cage.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and =
 taste good with ketchup"