From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:57:32 +0100
>She had had the little thing declawed and it was in so much pain, even
>with the pain medication they were taking it back to the vet.  Why, Why,
>Why would anyone put an animal through unnecessary suffering?"

Reading some of the post on this board makes me think that some people
would better off with a stuffed toy rather than a living breathing
animal.

One of the replies I keep getting from the magazines I write for is "Can
we have our ferret declawed", now who would want to do such a barbaric
thing to a ferret.

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets ;
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/head-gardener ;
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html ;
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html ;
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation ;
Artis Pet Sanctuary, Doncaster, Yorkshire ,UK
[log in to unmask] , Registered Charity Number 1069533 ;
http://www.headway.org.uk/
Some great people who have supported me through my illness.