From:
Jennifer Kinter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:15:40 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This would be my first post the the list. I am proudly owned by 2
of the sweetest furbutts..Kodo and Podo. We recently moved to
Jacksonville, Fl and we need a good vet. It's time for a check-up. If
anyone knows of a great vet for my loves in Jacksonvile around the
Mayport Naval Station, please let us know. Also thank you to everyone
for all the laughs and all the tears. I have learned alot in here and
I hope to learn more. Keep up the good work!!!

Jenn w/ Kodo and Podo ferrets *extraordinaire*