From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:59:10 PST
Thanks to the three people answering my question as to why Echo is
shredding newspaper and sleeping in it under the bottom hammock.  In case I
didn't make it clear, which I didn't most likely, Echo and Tally have two
fleece lined hammocks in their cage to sleep in, as do Toby and Lucy in the
other cage.  Do you think he needs a sleep sack on the floor too?

Which reminds me, thank you publicly to Marie and her kidlets for the four
beautiful handmade hammocks they send to us from Canada.  The FML is a
great place to network and to find new friends everywhere!  It also was a
cute idea to address the package to Echo,Tally, Lucy and Toby from
Bandit,Tazz,Kodiak, Sassy,Otis, Misty and Stover.  I'm sure that we had the
mailman going!