From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:43:08 -0600
Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know now that everyone is Christmas shopping
for our little buddy's that I have found and used a company that sells an
8 oz ferretone for $3.99 and a 16 oz bottle for $6.39.

I am buying my ferretvite for $2.95 and nutri-cal for $3.45.  8-1 chicken
or banana raisin treats for $1.09 and last but not least, Yogie's for
$2.49.  I use this company ALOT for everything but the nutri-cal.  It I
get at one other store I use alot.  Also, the company is registered with
the Better Business Bureau.

One of my bottles of ferretone leaked inside it's bag and when I called
them they told me no prob and sent me a different one.  In 7 days time!
If anyone is interested just email me and I'll give you their address.
btw- BIG SMILE when I looked at the Giving Tree tonight.  Only need 7
more Santa's!

your fml friend,
Lois
Missing 8