Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:24:46 -0400
Okay I didn't whine yesterday when the otter serial was missing even
though it made a bad start to my day but now another day without otters,
Alex, where are you?

Laurel

[Moderator's note: I received a note from Alexandra saying she's been
trying to post the next part but it's not making it to the FML.  (Funny
though, her note, which contained a piece of the story, was sent to the
FML and made it!)  I want to be sure the part she sent was the next in
sequence since there was a comment about posting in two parts, so stay
tuned -- the next installment will be here very soon!  BIG]