From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 22:17:01 -0500
>From:    Betty <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Do You Have An Overweight or Fat Ferret - Vets please read.
>Due to the number of requests, I am wondering if there is a way to pool our
>resources, and place into one section, the findings from each person who
>has a ferret that is extremely overweight that looks like my Tinder.  This
>way everyone could benefit from the findings.

I don't personally have the time to research this subject, but I would be
happy to create a page/section on my Ferret Health Care website on the
topic.  Send along any information you would like included and I'll get it
up there as soon as possible.  If you'd like to have a survey of some sort,
I could do that too.  Contact me directly for more info on the requirements
for putting together the survey.

I visited your site with the pictures of Tinder.  The poor little girl
was terribly overweight from her problem.  I've seen some fat ferrets,
including two that have been hypothyroid, but they were nowhere near as
large as Tinder.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Shelter web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc