From:
MR DARIUS T MERRITT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 18:34:36 EDT
Greetings!!

I have been a subscriber to the FML for about a week now and I am just
thrilled with the amout of information contained here.  I have also noticed
a considerable amout of you are involved with campaigns pertaining to
legislation and media misinformation.  Although I cannot offer any
veterinary advice to the FML, I would gladly offer my services to groups
trying to change legislation, but espically to groups who combat
misinformation in the media.

I own a public relations firm in Nashville, TN, and have tons of media
contacts worldwide.  The bulk of my clients are country music artists, who
frequently find my little fuzzy friend 'Beavis' roaming about the place.
Beavis has been well received as the newest member of my staff, and has even
been seen (and photographed) backstage and lots of big concert events across
the US.

If any of you would like some free help or advice (espically about the tv
station in TX I read about today) PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me about
issuing press releases or making contacts in the media for you.

Also, any Nashville area ferret owners-- drop me a line about a possible
outing at Centennial Park!!

Happy Ferreting!!

Darius Merritt
DTM Public Relations, Ltd.