Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:32:49 -0400
Okay. I'll play. ::spitting into each hand then rubbing them together
briskly, tossing head first to one side then to the other to loose up,
and fiishing up with a cocky little sniff::

Biting; Tika.  Oh wait, this is for ferrets only
Carpet Digging And Tunneling;
Climbing; Shenanagins, followed by Meeka Crackers coming in second (DMK
kids)
Cuddling; Zephyr (Zee)
Dancing;
Dooking; Zee
Escape Artist;
Exploring;
Fighting;
Flying;
Hiding; Shenanigins
Hunting;
Jumping; Crackers
Kissing; Coming in with a new world records, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's
BLAAAAAAACKY
Lick Lick Lick Chomp;
Loving; Zee
Mousing;
Peeing And Pooping; DUUUUUUUH, I have DMK kids
Poofing; Crackers hehehehe
Running; Shenanigins
Sleeping; Pharos
Stashing;
Stealing;
Stink Eye;
Swimming;  Pharos with the doggy paddle being his best stroke and
butterfly his weakest
Trouble Making;
Wrestling;