From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 05:17:35 -0600
I am a foster mom for the Ferret Hotline. My fosters were posted on the
Giving Tree and all have a Santa. You all don't know what it means to
them or to me. This will be our first Christmas since I lost all my
Katrina baby's. My excitement has overflowed to them. Even my 7 yr
old Ike is running around the apartment.. Just to know they are not
forgotten for the years they put in on the people that abandoned them
seems to make them happy.

Please go to the Ferret Giving Tree and choose at least one to Santa.
It means so much to the ferrets to get something new and for the foster
moms that can't afford to buy things for them that is not a necessity.
God Bless you in this Holiday Season

Eleven from Heaven
A special thank you to GH