From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:07:32 -0400
Re: Ferret cheques and labels.
I cannot find my sisters old copy of seventeen (a teen mag) but I saw a
cheque company selling ferret cheques too.  They were actually from The
Ferret Calender.  I haven't had any time to write the lady who runs the
Ferret Company to see if they got permission, but if they did, they ARE
adorable.  I believe it had the champange glasses, the saliors and the
sunflower ferret.  But i could be wrong.  It WAS three neat designs.
Ferrets are gaining power.

Re: Ferrets on TV
A month ago I saw a Reebok, I think, comercial with a man running through
the woods.  In one frame, three ferret heads pop up from behind a treestump
(real fuzzies, looks like the were held up for the shot) and in a later
scene, they hide back down.  I only saw this twice on TV.

I'm new, so Hi!