From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:45:22 +1100
My new house-mate Danielle had said that she like my ferrets, but then....

Yesterday, I was in hysterics, laughing at Danielle, after only one night.

I had warned her!

Clover likes to chew feet and ankles in bed sometimes, and I'ld told
Danielle just to pick Clover up, and put her on the floor.  You only need
to do that about three times before Clover gives up.

However, apparently Clover thought this was a great game with a new
person, and Danielle was putting her on the floor on one side, and Clover
would run around to the other side of the bed, and climb up again.  She
did it six times.

Ferrets are so predictable. :-)

Sandra,
Clover, Princess, Gemma-the-cat, and Danielle-the-house-mate.