From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:21:35 -0700
I want to take a moment to say thank you to those that donated to our
shelter. We still have a ways to go but to us every little bit helps.
All we care about is these 32 fuzzies. As I said in the last e-mail,
Jim & I will go without before they do. We have dedicated our lives to
these guys and that will never change. You don't do this for 13 years
and question why? At least we have a start on the winter. We will
figure this out one way or another. We know that alot of shelters are
going through this crunch. I just wish that our shelters didn't have to
be this way, and people would be responsible. It's not us that suffer,
it's the fuzzies. My Christmas wish is that every fuzzy has a warm bed,
food, and a new home. I know that this may not happen but we can only
pray. These guys are just like your kids when we put them to bed at
night and we pray that prayer that all parents teach their kids. Now I
lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep and we know the
rest. Again thank you, we hope to see more donations come but if they
don't, those that gave, you are angels to these guys.

Kiss all those fuzzies for us, we're thinking of them.

Thank You, Crystal
-FROM Jim Kennedy, Director Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from