From:
Matthew D Stock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:23:04 -0400
Sarno Daniel writes:
>The issue is that Pet Store "A" only charges $130; Pet Store "B," $150.
>Should I fork over the extra $20 bucks because my chances of getting a
>healthier critter are better--or am I being too cautious???

$20 doesn't seem to be that much to pay to help reinforce their policies.
If you do purchase from store B, make sure and tell the clerk (and the
manager if possible) why you purchased from his store and not the other
store.

Put another way, what's the incentive to keep the animals in good living
conditions if you'll just buy the cheapest animal anyway?
  -Matt