From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:31:36 -0400
This girl's work is wonderful.  And we could use the help.  Our shelter
is up to 85, I need to update the webpage, but by the time I get done,
time to start all over.

We no longer have a dining room, it is now another shelter room, and
hubby has to put an ac unit in for the kids.

EBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200005018325

And while your at it, the madness starts with Old Man Weezie, just read
the Director's Corner, you'll get the idea.  LOL!!

http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/2006/06/story-of-old-man-weezi.html

So, if you wouldn't mind looking and spreading the word.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=D200005018325

hug those fur angels.

jean

Jean