From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:46:08 -0700
For anyone that sent a gift to ferrets at the Ferret Rescue and
Education Society in Cananda there are some lovely pics of kids
opening their Giving Tree Santa boxes/packages at the following site.

http://www.ferrets.ca/photos/07givingtree.php

Thanks Barb Hoult for the tip on that one. I was wondering if they ever
got their package.

For those who have followed Barb's little amputee Mineaux, she is
doing very well these days. Stealing things and stashing them up and
downstairs. Her story appeared on the FML about the same time as Oreo's
from Southshore Ferret Shelter. I heard recently that Oreo is also
doing very well now. I'm so happy for both shelter Moms, they worked
so hard for these little ferrets.

Awwww, ferret love a wonderful feeling.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3