Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:01:22 -0600
Just wondering.  My males chest, the area between his front legs, seems
to have a bone that sticks out more.  It is hard so am assuming it is a
bone.  Not sure if it is because the way he is positioned at time or not.
It is not always there but just feels weird when it is.  My girl does not
have this so am wondering if it is normal in males?  He is in no pain or
shows any signs of discomfort to it.

Has anyone ever come across this in their ferret?  It is the area where
the ribs come together in middle like our chest.  right above stomach.

worried mom