From:
Katie Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1992 13:03:56 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]> you write:
>in article <[log in to unmask]>,
 [log in to unmask] (John Rosloot) says:

>> P.S. To all you Ferret-List readers out there, I will be submitting a more
>>      detailed article to the list.
>
>Please post it here!  I've tried several times to sign up for the
>Ferret-List, but its never worked.
>--
>Brian Millham     Kitty, Ferrah, Dr. Pepper, Fletch, and Buddy
>AT&T Bell Labs     ^     ^ ferrets    ^,        ^  cats    ^
>Denver, Co.       Dragon's Lair, Kick Man, Sinistar, New World, High Speed
>[log in to unmask]  ^ laser disc       ^ video ^        ^ pinball ^

Brian, I'm forwarding your note to the ferret list in an attempt to
help get you subscribed.  Hope this helps.  Chris, could you add
him to the list?  (Hope this works!)

[I had received his original request.  Some people are just a little
impatient.  This list is manually run, so there are sometimes delays
of a couple of days.  Even a couple of weeks if I make the dreadfully
awful mistake of going on holiday.]

Katie Fritz