From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:25:40 -0500
My fuzzy Loki is terrified of the vacuum cleaner when it's, which I assume
isn't exactly abnormal, but when it's off she will try to intimidate it by
hoping around and dooking and jumping on it.  She makes me feel very guilty
for vacuuming - if she wouldn't dump her food all the time I wouldn't have
to vacuum every day.  If she's in her cage and I turn the vacuum on, she
will wither try to hide in her litter pan, peeking over the edge to keep an
eye on me OR push her liter pan away from the back of teh cage and lay down
behind it and try to keep an eye on me.  Of coures I find this endlessly
adorable, but I still feel guilty.  And if she is out and about when I start
to vacuum, she will take off and run under the bar which has a curtain under
it.

Chris(tina) b
mom to Loki "hey! look at me! Look at Me!!!!Hey...what's that?"