From:
Katie Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 08:54:16 -0500
I have found a great source for ferret hide-a-ways, plastic vaporizer
tanks.  Even when I clean the elements, the heating part only lasts a
year or two so everyone in my family had one sitting around to donate
to our family.  I made the hole larger on some, put in little cat toy
balls to role around at night, socks, rags, or a sleeping bag &, voila!
perfect little ferret hide-a-ways.  I have them all over my house, under
beds, table, chairs, etc. as well as in the cages.  Of course, most get
moved around, redecorated, etc.  but now I can more easily find my
wandering marauders, remotes, lost socks, etc.

Perhaps you shelter moms & dads could put out a call for these handy,
easy to clean, tents.

Katie & Kids

We need to teach them to learn.  Specific information, facts and skills
are not our goal.