From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:39:13 -0500
Again I am late at posting thank you to all our Secret Santas from the
Giving Tree. The ferrets had a blast rummaging through the boxes and
shredding wrapping paper. We received so many wonderful gifts with
plenty to share with other shelter kids. The monetary gifts have been
disbursed to our vet for their continued care. So thank you so much
April/Izzy/TF, Sue, Daniel, Megan, Marie and Carolyn for your
overwhelming generosity. Christmas was so much happier for them this
year.

Bless all of you,

Diane C
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven