From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:44:34 -0400
HI list readers-

I KNOW that some of you folks take in more than ferrets at your
rescues.. please help in the current no more rabbit sales campaign
(yes htese are now being early spayed etc for pet shop sales and the
rabbits cast aside and unwanted undoubtedly have medical issues related
to the procedures.... ( sound familiar?)

rabbit info sought for no rabbit sales campaign against Petsmart-

please contact : [log in to unmask]

so you can enter numbers onto her excel sheet

And yes watch for the upcoming campaign on behalf of ferrets!

Botched neuters / spays have been reported on pet shop ferrets across
the US and Canada -- We need to help stop the suffering of ferrets and
their humans too!

Alicia D.