Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:34:25 -0500
>From:    Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Travelling ferrets
>The boys were a hit with their grandma and grandaddy.  The rottweillers
>didn't know what to think - have you ever seen a 2 lb ferret get the best
>of a 145lb rottweiller?  Supervised play, of course!

I have the priveledge of watching my rott and my little Fuzzy play daily.
He'd never hurt her in a million years, but she makes a fool outta him on a
regular basis.  She has made him run into walls, furniture, and us humans.
It's always comical.

Bobbi

Fuzzy (I'll get that dog! And those toes in the process!)
Homey ( Just let me sleep, Kids!)
Sebastian the dog (I know you're under there. Sniff Sniff. OUCH! My nose.)