Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:06:35 -0700
Oooooooooo do I have a goody!!!!  A must have for every hooman's hidey
hole and I am raffling it off to my favorite ferret lovers.

I have a hard copy of Animals As Guides For The Soul by NY Times
bestselling author Susan Chernak McElroy.  It is filled with stories
of (author's quote) "Life-Changing Encounters".  I have read it twice
already and it is awesome!!!  PLUS, the book will be autographed by the
author.  HOW COOL IS THAT???  Of course I couldn't possibly have a raffle
without including something for your fuzzbutts, so I will also include a
bag of Dook Dooks too.  There will also be two second prizes of a framed
5x7 photo print.  ( I have two new ones coming out this week) so the
winner can choose from the existing collection or one of the new pics.
Tix are $1 and 6 for $5.  Proceeds go to the climbing vet bill.  Thanks!!
Email me if you are interested!

Kim

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue