From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:37:27 -0500
Dooks to everyone, and my sincere condolences to all who ve lost their
beloved babies.  I haven t had time to respond to anyone, what with the
daughter s high school graduation and party I ve been sort of busy .

I have to ask this and hope you all can help.  I was using wood pellets
over the winter that were shaped like brown pellets.  Well, needed fuzzy
litter and was going to buy Yesterday s News but thought I d call Quality
Farm and Fleet today.  Well, they said yes and I ran out and got to bags.
Opened one up and these aren t what I call pellets, although that s what
the bag says Wood Pellets .  These are round little husk type things that
are definitely wood, but they re round, not pellets as I would call them.
Has anyone had experience using these and are they all right?  I had to use
them in Misty, Alix, and Socks pan tonight.  Please contact me here at home
if you know anything about these.

Have to tell you a funny story.  I switched our bedroom around today,
opened up the infamous corners they try to dig in.  Well, the kids are
having a blast, racing around trying to figure out where the furniture
went.  Well, I had the three out and Alix was just having a blast.  Little
Miss Reserve waited till I walked by the bed and leaped out at me!  She s
such a hoot.

Everybody take care.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup