From:
Tiana Guinard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 14:41:13 -0500
Hi everyone!

I'm liking this re-introduction stuff!:) ...

My name is Tiana, I'm from central Mass, and I am owned by three WONDERFUL
furry kiddos.  Calixta, my first, was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend
last year (undoubtedly the best present i've ever gotten!!) She's almost a
year and a half years old now, MF, and a gorgeous shade of sable -- her
brown parts are rich and dark, and her undercoat is the color of milk, I
swear!  Her beautiful fur is Mommy's pride and joy:).  She is my princess,
and she knows it!

Last August my boyfriend and I adopted two boys from 4 Li'l Paws in NH (they
are wonderful people!!).  Scotch, also about 1.5 years, a skinny hyperactive
sable, can climb any obstacle and open any cabinet.  He is the sweetest,
most gentle creature one could ask for, and SMART as anything.  I beleive he
thinks of me as "treat-lady" -- Whenever he sees me he runs over and sits
up, hoping for some ferretone!

Taz is somewhere between 2 and 3 years, fat n' happy as could be.  I haven't
brought him to the vet in a while, but he's gotta be around four pounds now.
He is a very dark sable with big white feet.  I call him my cuddlebug
because I can rock him in my arms like a baby.  However, one must be
cautious with Taz because he becomes lethal when he smells twizzlers!

I do want to mention baby 'Lexis ... Alexis was an 8 week old gorgeous light
silver mitt we purchased from a pet store (MF).  She had a passion for oj.
She passed over the Rainbow Bridge only a short month later.

Right now I am going to school in western PA, so my kids are living with my
boyfriend.  But I am transferring closer to home in January, which means
I'll be able to see my 'measels' every weekend!

Well that's it.  I just love talking about my family!

*Tiana
Calixta -- "Why am I living with my two messy brothers?  I should have my
        own castle!"
Scotch -- "Hmm, what kind of trouble can I get in now?  I think I'll dump
        over the food bowl."
Taz -- "Scotch dumped over the food bowl, and I havent eaten in five
        minutes! I'm STARVING!"
Baby 'Lexis, my little angel (can you imagine a ferret with wings?!?:)  )