Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:13:40 -0500
A week ago I got a fuzzy that'd been found in a horse feild.I've tried
several names,Tribble,Lucky,Gizmo,Dancer,Turd,Possum,he doesn't act like
he cares except when I comment that he's a gentleman.Then he perks up,
gives kisses.Thought about calling him Addakiss.Someone said to call him
Chip,which I liked,laughed at.He's doing great,has no trouble getting along
with George & Ferri-lu,but fights with others.Just so sweet.My son is
volinteering at my vets to get some knowledge behind him for when he goes
to college to become a vet,a ferret vet.Vet has taken him under his wings &
JD has learned alot so far.He's scared that in vet school he'll have to
disect a fuzzy,not to sure he could do it.He's only 14,so he's got a few
years with the vet before he gets that far.Vet said Jd would be helping to
give shots tommorrow.Jd will hold the critters.