From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:45:45 -0700
Just wanted to say how great it is to see so many people having a good time
with this "If I were a ferret" thing!!  I'm glad to see so many people
respond to what was one of my random silly thoughts!  I think it's pretty
obvious that if we were well-cared for, well-fed, healthy, happy ferrets,
we'd be doing pretty much the same things they do now!  Snuggling,
sleeping, sliding, pooping and dancing like there's no tomorrow!!  What
a life!

I also love the reverse question-if my guys were human....Hope would climb
the great mountains of the world!!!!  Einstein would probably be stuck in a
Think Tank somewhere(hopefully thinking of raisins), and Tyson...gee, what
can I say about Tyson.  He would either be an Elvis Impersonator, the 6th
member of the Back Street Boys or the "head clown" in the Greatest Show on
Earth!!!

May your day be filled with Fuzziness!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow