Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:01:26 -0800
>From: Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
>thank goodness a friend of Troy Lynn's purchased the little guy and now
>he is being very lovingly cared for

This may help ONE ferret, but when you purchase merchandise (and
yes...ferrets are just merchandise to petco) they simply continue to
restock.  If everyone stops purchasing ferrets, petco WILL stop selling
them.

>Anyone got any ideas???? this just can't keep >happening.

It's not just ferrets who are dying at petco stores across the US.  It's
birds and reptiles and rabbits and rodents.  PLEASE.  join the petno list
and document what happened in this case.  To subscribe send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask]  (You can always unsubscribe after
reporting the incident.)

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org